Thursday, May 27, 2010

Darth Mama’s New Addiction

I probably have enough addictions in my life – chocolate (any and all, please, right now, thank you), coffee, a new pile of books, costume jewelry, stickers, and those little teeny sample vials of perfume (I LOVE those!). Move over, chocolate/coffee/books/etc., because there’s a new game in town, and Darth Mama can’t stop playing.

So what is my new addiction? Blog contests. I can’t stop entering, can’t stop searching for them, can’t stop hoping hoping hoping that a special little WINNER email pops up in my inbox. Only problem is, by the time I receive a WINNER email, I’ve forgotten what contests I’ve entered!

But not this one. Not this time. This time, I really really really do want to win it, and not just for the joy of seeing the WINNER email. What is my heart’s desire at this moment? One Eskimo’s new cd (plus a cool t-shirt) ! http://oneeskimo.com . I adore their song “Kandi”, even though my 5 year old gives me the fish eye when I sing along, loudly and out of tune (is there any other way to sing in the car?), and even though my 2 year old sings it as “He coo u baby, baby, baby.” Please, please, please, goddess of luck on blog contests, have mercy on my little dark soul & let me win this one!

You, too, can enter (and I won’t hate you TOO much if you win instead of me). One of my favorite blogs is Heavenly Savings, and you can enter to win at heavenlysavings.blogspot.com/2010/05/one-eskimo-album-review-and-giveaway.html Another blog I really enjoy is Katie's Nesting Spot, and you can enter to win at http://katiesnestingspot.blogspot.com/2010/05/one-eskimo-cd-and-t-shirt-giveaway.html And last (but certainly not least), I love The B Keeps Us Honest, and you can enter to win at http://thebkeepsushonest.blogspot.com/2010/05/birthday-bash-one-eskimo-cd-review.html

Will you share with me if you win? I’ll be your best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment